If you have problems getting up and starting your day with enough energy, a positive attitude, and enough strength like I do, you should consider these 3 exercises which can ensure you have all of those things, along with more balance and intelligence.
These exercises do not require over-exertion and are easy to learn. The benefits of engaging in this activity upon awakening are endless.
- The first move is the reclining twist, which is a position you will hold for 30 seconds on each side.
- The reclining twist is followed by 10 to 15 reps of the clamshell on each side.
- You will conclude your morning workout session with 10 to 15 reps of the bird dog on each side as well.
- Right when you wake up is the perfect time to exercise.
- Stretches, strengthening exercises, and core exercises can give you morning energy.
- Easy exercises to do while still in bed or just as you roll out of it.
“There’s a restorative stretch to help wake up your muscles, a lower-body exercise that focuses on building hip strength and mobility, and a core move that challenges your balance without requiring you to get out of bed.”
Read the full article here:
3 Exercises You Should Do As Soon As You Wake Up